Call for Papers
Important Dates (AoE)
· Abstract Submission: February 24, 2023
· Paper Submission: March 03, 2023
· Author Notification: April 30, 2023
· Camera-Ready Papers: June 2, 2023
Springer will sponsor the Best Paper Award with €2,000
- The Euro-Par 2023 proceedings will be published by Springer in the LNCS series.
- Papers must be in PDF format and should not exceed 14 pages (including references and any appendices).
- Papers must be formatted in the Springer LNCS style: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines.
- The submission process will be single-blind.
- Papers that don’t meet these requirements might be rejected without a review.
- Contributions submitted elsewhere or currently under review will not be considered.
- All submitted papers will be checked for originality by Springer iThenticate; papers which show an insufficient originality might be rejected without a review.
Paper submissions are made through EasyChair using the link:
We invite submissions of high-quality, novel and original research results in areas of parallel and distributed computing covered by the following list of tracks.
Track 1. Programming, Compilers and Performance
* Biagio Cosenza, University of Salerno, Italy
* Thomas Fahringer, University of Innsbruck, Austria
Track 3. Architectures and Accelerators
* Jesus Carretero, University Carlos III of Madrid, Spain
* Leonel Sousa, University of Lisbon, Portugal
Track 5. Theory and Algorithms
* Chryssis Georgiou, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
* Christos Kaklamanis, University of Patras, Greece
Track 2. Scheduling, Resource Management, Cloud, Edge Computing, and Workflows
* Marco Aldinucci, University of Torino, Italy
* Ivona Brandic, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Track 4. Data analytics, AI, and Computational Science
* Maciej Malawski, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
* Radu Prodan, University of Klagenfurt, Austria
Track 6. Multidisciplinary, Domain-Specific and Applied Parallel and Distributed Computing
* Francisco F. Rivera, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
* Domenico Talia, University of Calabria, Italy