Euro-par Conference Series
Euro-Par is the prime European conference covering all aspects of parallel and distributed processing, ranging
from theory to practice, from small to the largest parallel and distributed systems and infrastructures, from
fundamental computational problems to full-fledged applications, from architecture, compiler, language and
interface design and implementation, to tools, support infrastructures, and application performance aspects.
Euro-Par’s unique organization into tracks provides an excellent forum for focused technical discussion, as well as
interaction with a large, broad and diverse audience.
IMPORTANT DATES (AOE)
- Abstract Submission: February 24, 2023
- Paper Submission: March 03, 2023
- Author Notification: April 30, 2023
- Camera-Ready Papers: June 2, 2023
- Author Registration: July 24, 2023
Poster & Demos
- Deadline for Submission of Posters/Demos: May 20, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: July 1, 2023
- Submission: May 20, 2023
- Notification: July 1, 2023
- Camera-Ready Version: July 15, 2023
Workshops and Minisymposia
- Workshop and minisymposium proposals submission deadline: February 10, 2023
- Workshop and minisymposium proposals notifications: February 24, 2023
- Workshop website online and launches of Call for Workshop Papers: March 24, 2023
- Workshop and minisymposium dates: August 28-29, 2023
- Workshop and minisymposium management report summarizing the experience and results of the activity due: September 15, 2023
Submit your paper for Workshops & Minisymposia here
- Artifact submission deadline: May 13, 2023
- Technical Clarification window: May 27 - June 02, 2023
- Author notification: June 03, 2023
Registration is now open. Click here for more information
Click here to submit your paper for Workshops & Minisymposia
Springer will sponsor the Best Paper Award
Benefit from the special discount on airtickets from Lufthansa group airlines
Call for Papers is now available
Call for Workshops and Minisymposia is now available
Call for Posters and Demos is now available
Call for Artifacts is now available
Call for PhD Symposium is now available
St. Raphael Resort is located on one of the most renowned beaches in Limassol.
St. Raphael Resort is only a short coastal drive from the lively centre of town, approximately 10 minutes away. The Larnaca International Airport is 35 minutes away, and Paphos International Airport is 55 minutes away. There are shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance and a bus stop exactly outside the hotel. This carefully chosen, tranquil location with the calm sea at your doorstep and the town only a few moments away; has convenient access to the island’s motorway. Any other coastal town, mountain village or tourist attraction is hardly more than an hour’s drive away.
Limassol, a city counting centuries of history, is located between two of the most renowned ancient kingdoms of the island, Amathous at the east and Kourion at the west.
Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean with an area of 9.251 sq. kms. Cyprus has 5 lovely Botanical Gardens that one can visit and spend a relaxing day.
Special Lufthansa Group airlines fares for flights to Larnaca or Paphos.
Click here for more information